" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Virtual Tour

On my virtual tour I have my students visit an apple, orange and cranberry farm. I would do a lesson on cropping.  I would teach the students about where we get produce from and how its shipped to us from different places.  To accent the lesson I would show them my virtual tour where they can learn about the palce that each of the above friends is produced the most.

I think it would be hard for 1st grades to create a virtual tour on their own.  I had a hard time with navigating the site and creating my own tour. I would use my tour as something we view together.

After you click on the link below hit open, then click on doc.kml, then open again.

Click here to view my virtual tour

No comments:

Post a Comment