" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

K-12 Wiki Lesson or Project

I created a social studies lesson on transportation and posted it to the class Wiki page. I would have the student click on the link provided to take them to the lesson.  I would write the procedure and then have them watch the video, located under websites, as a class.  Once the video is view I will read them their assignment. Their first task is to fill out a web to organize information they will include in a story they will write about how they get to school. After their web is complete they will write their story using Microsoft office.

When the students are done with their stories I would add their stories to my Wiki link.  Then, as a class we would view each students story.  They can read their story straight from the Wiki page to the class.

Click here to view my Wiki lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment