" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Evidence of Networking Participation

Throughout this semester there were assignments I needed help with or advice on.  It was helpful to talk to some of my peers and my professor when I was confused or needed some suggestions on certain class assignments. Here is some evidence of me communicating with my peers and professor.

Sarahs Blog

Samanthas Blog

Emails between me and Mr. Dunlap

Sarah Sroka and I talk often on the phone and text message back and forth discussing details about our midterm, online slide show, and website concept map. She has been very helpful and a great resource for when I was confused or needed advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment