" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Podcast: Rhyming word assignment

I created a podtcast that assigns students to create sentences with rhyming words in them and then record their sentences using aviary.com.  I would share my podcast first as an example.  The students would first have to come up with three sentences with at least two rhyming words in them.  I would have the students write down their sentences so they don't forget them when they go to record their own podcast. The students would probably need assistance when going to record their sentences.  After they are finished I would have the class listen to everyones podcast.  By sharing each assignment the students will hear numerous sentences using rhyming words.

I think podcasts could be fun for students.  Its something different for them to do and it incorportates technology. 

First click where it says "click to hear my podcast" then click on the circle in the middle of the picture to begin the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment