" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Webquest

For my webquest I created a habitat project. I teach 1st grade. I found it hard to come up with an idea for a project to have 1st graders do independently. I think for any webquest students in 1st grade would need a lot of assistance from the teacher or parents, especially when reading and exploring the information sources. I think I would assign this project to students in second or third grade but not 1st.

I found it hard to edit my project. I kept getting confused with where to save it, but I figured it out in the end. Overall  I think using webquests in the classroom seems fun and a good way to get the students involved using technology.


Click for my webquest

1 comment:

  1. You did an excellent job on your webquest. I agree, some aspects of the webquest were challenging. I bet our First Graders would have some difficulty creating one.

    ReplyDelete