" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

PLN

I created a PLN web to organize all the information I learned from EDU 514.

I think that bubble.us is a resourceful website to use to have students brainstorm about a given topic. I think you can have them go there to help them organize ideas for a project such as book report on a president. In different bubbles they can include facts like where they were born, what they were famous for, how long they served as president. Another way teachers can use this site is to help students organize information on parts of a story. They can put the title of the book in the middle and then have webs coming off that with the setting, plot, and characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment