" A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops. " ~Henry Adams~

About Me

My photo
Berea, Ohio, United States
My name is Jennifer Lisco. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. Im currently working on my masters in Mild to Moderate Special Education.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Online Quiz

For my online quiz I created a quiz for 1st graders. The quiz tests them on their calendar skills. Calendar time is a very common part of of a 1st grade schedule. In the current classroom I'm in now calendar is the first thing we do after the announcements. It is part of states standards for children to know how many days are in a week, months of the year, and how to read a calendar.


Click here to take the calendar quiz

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your quiz. I think it would be so much for your elementary students to take after learning calendar skills. Great way of making math fun! :)

    ReplyDelete